- Full Spectrum – Full spectrum grow light is suitable for almost all types of indoor growing plants. A truly one of a kind indoor grow lamp emitting a full wavelength spectrum. It emits all the wavelengths from 380nm to 800nm – just like natural sunlight. It has proven effective at promoting indoor growth as it accelerates photosynthesis.
- Replaceable Bulbs – Our Revamped indoor grow light is designed with a standard E27 socket. At the end of its sturdy, flexible stand, this grow light hosts an LED lamp that you can easily replace – hooked by an E27 standard socket. Anyone can remove and replace the bulbs – no experience needed. Simply replace broken/faulty lamps instead of getting a new unit. You can also adjust how much light the left/right light bulbs emit.
- Controllable Illumination Area – Each gooseneck adjustable stand houses multiple rows of replaceable LEDs, it’s now easier than ever adjusting the angle (and the distance) at which the light hits your plants for optimum growth. The biggest advantage of this indoor LED grow light is that your plants will still get optimum lighting even at odd angles and low intensity.
- Scientific Heat Dissipation Design – Ankace indoor LED grow light will neither hurt the eyes of people in the house or the plants it illuminates; It’s backed by an aviation-grade heat sink powered by a temperature control unit. This improved heat sink efficiently dissipates the heat generated by the lamp to the atmosphere; giving it an enviable lifespan plus lower maintenance costs to the user.
- High Quality – Just like our other products, our indoor grow LEDs undergo strict high-temperature testing before being delivered. This lamp is FCC, CE, ROHS PSE certified.